It’s becoming more common not to use a formal toastmaster on your special day – but asking loved ones to take on this role can quickly fall apart after a few champers!
You can arrange your important wedding day announcements through us for a both casual and stress-free alternative to wedding hosting. With our experience we can help create a timeline of your day and ensure that each announcement runs without a hitch.
Some of these announcements might include:
- Announce entry to the reception breakfast
- Announce the entrance of the Bride and Groom
- Make any announcements required, e.g. cameras on table, circulation of guest book, etc.
- Announce the cutting of cake
- Announce speakers and toasts
- Announce details of evening entertainment and welcoming the evening guests, giving details of buffet times etc.
- Introduce the newly-weds for the first dance
As part of our casual MC service we can provide you with a playlist to run in the background throughout your wedding breakfast, which we tailor-make to compliment your wedding theme. Our microphones can also be used for the speeches so that everyone will be able to hear your loved ones.
For more information and to book Kieran Clarke’s casual MC and wedding day host services for weddings in and around the Bristol area, give me a call on 07849 150 594 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get back to you as soon as possible.